Google Voice Accounts features and benefits
- Free Google Voice for Business: You can provide Google Voice voice calls at no charge, you can save money from your residential or small business phone calls. If you are in the United States and Canada, you can create and get Google phone numbers for free.
- Free Google Phone Numbers: Google Voice provides free US and Canadian phone numbers. Enter your city and zip code if you want to create and choose a Google Voice number for yourself.
- Unlimited free calls and messages: Google Voice account allows users to make unlimited free calls and messages via any WiFi connection.
- Free Voice Call Record and Download: You can record your customer’s phone call and download it for free. To record your calls, you need to enable voice recording.
- Voice Call Transcription: Google Voice Mail helps you copy your voice phone calls to text.
- Use the old number for any device: You can use your old Google Voice number on any device or browser. So, if you have an account on your device, you do not need to create a new account.
- Forward calls to multiple numbers: You can forward your phone calls to multiple numbers from your Google Voice account. So, it is a good feature for group discussion with many people together.
- Block Spam Calls: If you want to block spam calls from an advertising agency or spammers, you can.
- Call directly from Gmail with Google Voice accounts: You can call directly from Gmail login with Google Voice accounts, but you need to have a voice account so you need a Google Voice account.
There are no reviews yet.